Board meeting update September 2020 (Q3)
We continue on our path through our stepping stone stragey
It has been a very busy quarter here at Cattanach HQ as we continue through our 2020 Stepping Stone strategy, focusing on key internal and external change while preparing the foundation for our 2021-2025 strategy.
At our recent board meeting on 3rd September 2020, Trustees bid a fond farewell to Duncan McEachran who is stepping down from the board after a 9-year tenure.
Following a very successful recruitment drive with an incredibly strong field, we are delighted to welcome Dr Patrica Jackson and Heather Coady onto the board. Patricia and Heather each bring a wealth of experience and skills which will support Cattanach’s drive to improve outcomes for very young children.
Following another competitive round of funding proposals Trustees approved new grants to:
- Amma Birth Companions
- Children’s Hospitals Across Scotland (CHAS)
- Stepping Stones Edinburgh North
- Granton on Spey YMCA
The following multi-year grants awards were approved for draw down:
- Dean and Cauvin Trust
- One Parent Families Scotland
- Getting Better Together Ltd.
- Mind Mosaic Counselling & Therapy
- Dundee United Community Trust
Trustees would also like to recognise the following organisations who submitted their final impact and evaluation reports:
- 3D Drumchapel
- Govan Home and Educational Link Project (Govan HELP)
- Scottish Adoption Therapy Centre
- Reidvale Adventure Play Association
- Hawick Congregational Community Church
- Tron Theatre Ltd.
To discuss future funding opportunities please contact us - we would be delighted to hear from you.