Submit a Proposal
We welcome proposals for funding but we ask that you first read the information below to confirm eligibility and to understand the proposal process.
Are you eligible?
Please ensure you meet the following criteria before making an application:
- You must be a charity registered in Scotland
- You must be working with young children (pre-birth to 3) and their parents/carers
- The main beneficiaries have a background of relative deprivation: this ranges from poverty to additional support needs to lack of opportunity due to lack of services
- Children and their carers have to be actively involved in the proposed activity or service
To make sure we are the right fit for your organisation we would love to have an informal chat with you before you begin the proposal process. Please get in touch to schedule a suitable date and time for one of our team to give you a call.
Upcoming Funding Round
- Register on our grants system, registrations will be processed from the 7th of June.
- Book a call to discuss your proposal between the 14th June - 2nd August.
You must have a draft proposal submitted 7 working days before your call.
- The deadline for final proposal submissions is the 6th of August.
- The board will meet on the 2nd of September to make final decisions.